Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » About the Outlook client
  •  
donatello

Send a private message to this user
Hello to everybody

first of all excuse me for my bad english ^_^

I have some questions:

I have see that if i have some shared folders in outlook (contact, mail, etc) and 2 person with the same grant (es. admin, editor) if one person read the mail all the other see the mail readed. Same thing if i change the visualization of the shared contact.

It is possible to memorize in local or for user this setting, so every user have different visualization or see the new mail ?

We use outlook 2007 and 2010

thanks
Donatello
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello Donatello,

This is memorised in the server side, that's why you are experiencing this.

Best thing to do here is to suggest an Idea using the Feedback button from webmail or Suggest Idea button from you Web admin Dashboard.

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Booking resources with Outlook
Next Topic: SMTP relay to Kerio Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:38:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.