Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » e-mail does not act from KWF 6.0.4
  •  
coderTD

Send a private message to this user
I greet. I possess Windows XP SP1 + Hotfixs (SP2) + KWF 6.0.4. Problem is following: When I want to take back my e-mail using some post programme on example: Outlook Express 6, programme shows at e-mail, that he be connected and nothing more happens yet, and he should to check my e-mail. After moment expectations mistake appears: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or and long period of inactivity. Account: " xxxxxx (xxx.xxxxxxxx.xx)", Server: " xxxxx .xxx.xxxxxxx.xx " , Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F. Do I have something configured bad? How to make in order to e-mail began acting because all acts apart from e-mail. This problem did not step out in earlier version of programme KWF, and I had versions 5.1.10.
  •  
coderTD

already out - date it, solution is following, will suffice to switch off in NAV option: Scan incoming Email (recommended)
  •  
coderTD

I improve, the best to switch off in NAV both options: Scan incoming Email (recommended) and Scan outgoing Email (recommended), first for coming e-mail, and second for goes out.
  •  
ReDFlaG

or add a rule that disable protocol inspector for smtp/pop protocol.

i'd prefer to disable the protocol inspector, antivirus scanning is much much important!
  •  
v_budiono

i got the same problem but i've add UDP Protocol to POP & SMTP Service and now i can send/receive email from/to POP/SMTP.
how to disable protocol inspector? Razz
Previous Topic: Ouutlook 2003 don't pass trough winroute
Next Topic: Problems with big attachments in email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:40:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.