Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Integration link (Integration link)
  •  
KlausC

Send a private message to this user
Hi all

Currently I'm testing the webmail client remotely (Windows Explorer 9). I was somehow suprised to see, that there is a link "Integration with Windows", although I am not logged in. I can download the SSL certificate and the Kerio Outlook Connector without a login window. Is there a way to disable this link. I don't want anyone to load stuff from my server (Debian Wheezy), who isn't authorized to to so, even if one couldn't do anything with this. When I use the Webmail mini from my iphone, I get a login screen for both download options. But anyway - why is this link on the starting page when you get the same options after login in the Webmail client (new + old)? Or did I miss some configuration
point? Probably I have to disable the Kerio webmail client for non-local clients if there is no solution.
  •  
Vicky

Hi Klaus,

You can remove the link but it will involve you editing the .php and java files for the login page which I would not recommend.

But if you want to try and do this the login page will be kept at /opt/kerio/mailserver/web/webmail.

I would strongly suggest that you take copies of files before you edit them just in case any changes you do breaks the code and therefore breaks the login page. This should get you going in the right direction.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
derek_500

I would like to request this as an option for the future. We do NOT WANT to offer 'integrate' as an option to anyone who uses webmail. This assists users to connect their out of corporate compliance home systems with their corporate email account. It really, really needs to be removed. I understand why some people would want it, it's nice to have, but we really, really want it to go away. Right now to remove it I assume I would have to edit the webmail files every time Kerio Connect updates.
  •  
Previous Topic: Reminders appearing on other users' devices
Next Topic: Last month's repeatedly SMTP spam attacks
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 01:56:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.