Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect for 2000 users?
  •  
kgbvax

Send a private message to this user
We are looking for a new email system (coming from O365) and we'll reach 2000 users soon.
Is Kerio Connect capable of this or shall I look elsewhere?

All we need is Email & Calendar.

I haven't found any tangible sizing guidelines.
  •  
ksnyder

Kerio Connect Multi-Server is a deployment option designed for large installations (500+ users). It is a single downloadable VMware virtual appliance that installs as a variety of roles. More info can be found at http://kb.kerio.com/1667 and http://www.kerio.com/blog/kerio-brings-enterprise-grade-mult i-server-distributed-architecture-tailored-smbe-market

Ken Snyder
  •  
vomsupport

Strange I thought 8.5 was still in beta!!

I would be very concerned about moving to a .0 version of any program..

Just my 2 cents
  •  
ksnyder

I wasn't anticipating that this would be an overnight installation. Currently 8.5 is in a release candidate status (as of May 1st). By the time the customer engages with sales, has a demo or two, installs a trial, tests the migration of a few users, and ultimately decides to make a purchase - quite some time will have gone by.

I'd venture to say that 8.5 will be out of RC mode and have been in the wild long enough to have received a patch or update (if needed) by the time the customer put the product into production.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:27]

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Outlook 2011 for Mac - Sub-Folders Display in Wrong Location
Next Topic: Backing up Data-Store to tape and other Q's
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jul 20 16:46:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.