Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Peer ID is ID_IPV4_ADDR: (we require peer to have ID 'externalIP', but peer declares 'Internal IP')
  •  
eddiex666

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I testing Kerio control 8.5 (installed as a VM on hyper-v)
It has 2 nics, ecternal and internal.
Its behind a router (Zyxel) that has Ipsec-NAT and NAT-T (udp-500/4500)

I have configurated a passive VPN, with my external name/ip and a secret.

I am trying to connect from my Ubiqities EdgeSwitch PoE, but I get some errors...

NB: I got it working internal, directly with internal IP's....

we require peer to have ID 'external IP', but peer declares 'Internal IP'
(Internal IP is the WAN nic on Kerio)

I figure out that it may be some problems, since I use a external router in the front of my Kerio Control, but it strange that it does not work...

Do you have any ideas?

Eddie
Previous Topic: Authentication without Login and Password for some web-pages
Next Topic: AD authentication
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Feb 22 04:57:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00806 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.