Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Import Kerio Offline files into new MS Outlook Profile (How to import Kerio Offline (.FDB) Files into a New MS Outlook Profile)
  •  
Gidza

Send a private message to this user
Please help.A client of mine was left with "orphaned" KOFF database files only and they cant access these files using a new MS Outlook 2010 or 2013 Profile.Sometime back someone suggested use of Adoptdb.exe tool.However when I try to use this tool it gives me errors.does anyone have the step by step detailed solution to this problem?
The old server crashed and is no ,longer accessible.
Where can I download the latest Adoptdb.exe tool , I'm using KOFF 8.4.3
Thanks.

•  
Mark Price (Kerio)

Mark Price
Kerio technical support.

Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
Gidza

Hi Mark
This did not help, followed the suggested steps using Adoptdb. tool but then.gives the following error message :
Opening MAPI profile "newprofile"
Retrieving database name from MAPI profile
Error occurred :Exception of class Hresultexcpetion: Utilities \mapihelper.cpp<77>, Utilities::MapiHelper::getoneprop:
0x8004010f MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND: requested property : 0x6708001f
  •  
Gidza

Gidza wrote on Thu, 14 May 2015 09:53
Hi Mark
This did not help, followed the suggested steps using Adoptdb. tool but then.gives the following error message :
Opening MAPI profile "newprofile"
Retrieving database name from MAPI profile
Error occurred :Exception of class Hresultexcpetion: Utilities \mapihelper.cpp<77>, Utilities::MapiHelper::getoneprop:
0x8004010f MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND: requested property : 0x6708001f

•  
Pavel Stepanek (Kerio)

Dear Gidza,

we have updated the KB article with the new version of the DBAdopt utility which should work for you. Could you download proper version of it (32/64 bit) and give it a try please?

Thank you for the post about missing up to date utilities. The version 8.3 is valid also for Kerio Outlook Connector 8.4. This utility works with all current releases of MS Outlook / Kerio Outlook Connector as well.

Steps described in the article still applies.
  •  
Gidza

Dear Pavel
Thanks , the updated DBAdopt Utility worked!Problem Solved For the benefit of others who may face similar issue , I used those steps in the KB article but closely followed steps provided by Nhougue .

1. Create a new Outlook profile with the name 'recover'
2. Create a KOFF account in the recover profile
3. Log into the recover profile once and then close Outlook. I stop Kerio Connect.
4. Delete the contents of this folder c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Kerio\Outlook Connector\recover.XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX\
5. Copy all of the files for the old profile into the recover.XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX folder
6. I unzip the DbAdopter.zip file to the root of the C drive
7. In Command Prompt, I CD to C:\adoptdb\DbAdopter\
8. I run this command: AdoptDb.exe /p recover
I can then launch Outlook and open the recover profile. I then typically export the files to a PST file.

Thank you so much to everyone 's responses .

Previous Topic: Webmail search only working for All Folders
Next Topic: How to access local fdb file from old user profile
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 23:27:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00549 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.