Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » WebAdmin
  •  
RobWeps

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a CD rip program (music) and that program can query freedb to get information about the album.

But somehow the information is interupted by the firewall.
Is see a message in the logs under warning saying:
WebAdmin interface is disabled, unable to redirect to it as required by HTTP rule.

What does it mean?

TIA
Rob
  •  
Scay

Please, someone tell me how to solve this... WebAdmin is disabled and when trying to use a game that connects to a local server I always get this error. How come????

So frustrating!

[02/Sep/2005 17:38:26] (2001) WebAdmin interface is disabled, unable to redirect to it as required by HTTP rule.

Can't find any rule that says anything should be redirected like this.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 17:46]

•  
feite

Check the web authentication options (Users / Authentication Options). I looks like you have configured the firewall to require users to authenticate. This can be done with the user webinterface (Advanced Options / Web-interface / SSL-VPN)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

The program used for ripping probably did not send Host: header when connecting to freedb server. This header is required by HTTP protocol inspector in KWF. Such request is redirected to Webamdin page to show this error.
The solution is extremely easy - set the program to use proxy server in KMS for access to the freedb website. It should use Host header in this case and everything will work.
  •  
Scay

This solution won't help me...there's no option to use a proxy in the game.
Previous Topic: User autentication
Next Topic: Setting up Clientless SSL VPN?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:51:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00392 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.