Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Bandwidth management not apply on traffic rule (ip address group)
  •  
alaa

Send a private message to this user
hi
my target is giving IP address range 157.54.0.0 - 157.60.255.255 full speed QOS

1- added ip rage inside IP Address Group (name = skype servers)

2- go to traffic rule and add bellow rule on the top:
name: skype full speed
source: skype servers
destination: any
service : any
IP version: any
action: allow
translation : nothing

3- Bandwidth Management QOS : added rule "Skype high speed" and give download & upload highest value and moved this rule to up

4- i opened the targed on a PC then i monitoring it under Active hosts--> user --> connections
i found that the Rule is ignored and not applied, i also see the ip which i put in IP Group but the rule "sky full speed" is not applied

** i made other test with one IP & domain to be sure before post this subject

is it bug or configurations are wrong ?!
  •  
Goran

your rule is on wrong place, no translate?

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
alaa

Goran , could you clear please ?
  •  
Goran

maybe i got you wrong...

1. skype servers should go on internet? you'r not translate to any interface? (no nat)
2. your rule in traffic maybe is override by some rule above (try move rule on top for test)

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
alaa

thank you Goran for help
i fixed rule to
source: any
destination: skype servers
translation : Nat

after move to top it worked,
Previous Topic: Block TEAMVIEWER
Next Topic: IP Address Groups tab not support WildCards expressions !! Kerio needs to fix & update
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 06:57:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.