Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Why change what works? (Bring Back Weekly View )
  •  
BringBackWeeklyView

Send a private message to this user
I'm not a Developer, or an IT employee or consultant, I am, however, an executive assistant who has worked with Outlook, Lotus Notes and now Kerio Connect calendar programs for many years. Both Lotus Notes and Kerio Connect have the week at a glance in a LANDSCAPE view, for someone who uses this calendar for over 80% of their day making a change where you go into a PORTRAIT view just doesn't work, especially if you have many entries on one day (you may only see that one day on the screen)! If you are a Developer 'visually' this may not make a difference to you but USING the calendar I find it VERY important to peruse the week at a glance to : search for a meeting, quickly spotting availability and not having to move the screen at all to enter any time for that entire week. In other words, ease of use is so much greater with this view. At this time, I realize that this in old webmail, so I urge any and all 'end users' of this to band together to get at, the very least, this WEEKLY VIEW IN LANDSCAPE to stay![/color]
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
duplicated threads

Please use our "Suggest Idea" button in the welcome screen of Web Administration to create new suggestions and vote for existing ideas.

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Why change what works?
Next Topic: 8.5.0 Scroll Bar Bug/Nuisance w/Web Mail Client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue May 30 13:12:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.