Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to Export Resource Calendar (Need to export conference room calendar for use by signage system)
  •  
ben.dalton@csisystems.net

Send a private message to this user
I am getting ready to install a product called Visix EPS. These are electronic ink (think Kindle) signs that will be placed outside of several meeting spaces to show the scheduled use of those rooms. The server component can take the scheduling data in several forms such as a CSV file, XML, etc.

Is there any way to get resource schedules out of Kerio Connect in some sort of automated way. I see that you can download an iCal file from a standard user with a URL, but you are then prompted for credentials. Entering the resource name does not work.

I am considering reading the .msg files directly from the resource's calendar folder, but this will require writing an app to monitor that folder for new entries.

Any help would be appreciated.

•  
Vink

Send a private message to this user
Some years ago I made a local website based on php iCalendar which consolidates calendars from different people. Purpose is for internal sales to be able to see where external sales of an other dept is. The clue is that you have to share-out the users calendar to the user pulling the calendars content.

I use a cronjob which reads the users' calendars on set times. The shell script consists of many wget's:
wget $WOPT --output-document=<user>.ics https://<connect server>/ical/<domain>/<user>
where $WOPT are options like --ca-certificate (check wget man page)
I need to specify <domain> because that server serves several mail-domains.
The output of the wget is a standard ics file which can be used by many apps.
Previous Topic: KOC/KOFF with Outlook 2010
Next Topic: Deleted User - Move Folder - Messages not visible
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 08:06:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00966 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.