Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » CalDAV Public Folders (Automatically activate new Public Calendars in CalDAV)
  •  
mschwieger

Send a private message to this user
Hello Forum,

is there a way to have newly created public calendars automatically activate in every user's CalDAV settings?
Many of my clients use shared project calendars and so far they always have to go to the Kerio Connect client ( Webmail ) and activate the new calendars there in their "folders to sync" to make them show up in iCal/Apple Calendars.

Is there a shortcut or general setting that I am missing?

Kerio Connect 8.4.3 on Ubuntu LTS 14.04.02

Cheers
Mats Schwieger

[Updated on: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:35]

•  
Chillifish

So sorry to be posting here, but I don't know what else to do! I'm trying to post a new topic, but when I click on new topic, it just goes to the registration form, what's going on?
  •  
Vicky

Hi Mats,

Sadly there is not a way to do this, the users must go into their WebMail settings and tick the calendar in the CalDAV synchronization. Feel free to request this as a feature request:

http://kb.kerio.com/1643

- Chillifish, try a different browser and if the issue still happens let me know and I will get the admin to check your account.

Vicky
Previous Topic: kmsrecover not recognized
Next Topic: Problems after updating to 8.5
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 18:47:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.