Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control (Non-recognition Domain users by Kerio Control)
  •  
vahid

Send a private message to this user
Hello.
I Install Kerio Control Server , Primary Domain Control Server and Certificate Authority Server in VMware Workstation 11.
All Steps Installation is Correct and I have no Problem or Error in this Case . According in Scenario
I want Internet Assigned for two Group of Domain users in Different times Range, for Example 08:00am to 18:00pm and 18:00pm to 08:00am.
Relevant times are created in time Range Section and According Following Rules Assigned to two Relevant Group.
Rule 1)
Name: Internet Access for E1 Group
Source: E1<_at_>cyber.local
Destination: Internet Interface
Service: FTP,HTTP,HTTPS
Action: Allow
Translation: NAT(Balancing Per Host)
Valid time: Employees-1
Rule 2)
Name: Internet Access for E2 Group
Source: E2<_at_>cyber.local
Destination: Internet Interface
Service: FTP,HTTP.HTTPS
Action: Allow
Translation: NAT(Balancing Per Host)
Valid time: Employees-2
for Identify users The Following Options are Selected:
1) Always Require users to be Authenticated
When Accessing Web Page.
2) Enable Automatic Authentication Using NTLM
But None of the users not have Internet Access in Relevant time Range and Also in "Active Host" Section nothing Showing about the Authentication Type.
I think the Kerio Control Can not Authentication Domain users.
Why is This Happening?
Thanks...
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello Vahid,

I believe you opened a support ticket and this is sorted out right?

Just wanted to make sure.

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: User Statistics in Kerio 8.5
Next Topic: How to Make the login page appears automatically
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Feb 22 18:55:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00910 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.