Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Integration between GOIP and Operator (Mobile input, output and carrier identification using KO)
  •  
Reinaldo

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I received a request from a customer trying to integrate GOIP with our Kerio Operator.
GOIP will be used for 3 things:
- route outgoing calls to mobile
- accept incoming calls from mobile
- choose the right carrier based on the number being called (through an access to an external service that informs which carrier the specified number belongs to)

Does KO support this type of integration with GOIP GSM gateway? Any suggestions? Maybe using API's?
I know that many Asterisk implementations do support GOIP in these 3 functions so I suppose it can be possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 May 2015 04:16]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi Reinaldo,

It all depends on how GOIP implements SIP, whether it behaves as a server (the better situation) or rather as a SIP client.

If it behaves as a SIP server (accepts SIP registrations), the situation is simple - just connect to it from Operator as to any SIP provider.

If it behaves as a SIP client, the usual solution is something like a peer-to-peer setup. You do not use SIP registration on either side, and just configure the gateway to send calls to Operator, and configure a SIP interface in Operator to send calls to the gateway.

If you need a more complex call routing (looks like you do), I recommend that you have a look at Operator 2.4.0 and its new outbound call routing.

Vladimir
  •  
steinham

Hi!

You can also look at some articles about "How to connect...". There are some another gates described and maybe some parts will help you...

http://kb.kerio.com/category/kerio-operator/gateways/

have a nice day!

•  
ICT and Me

Reinaldo,
Which GSM gateway you are using?
I use PorTECH MV370 and works both ways.
Only your third option I don't know.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Renan

Reinaldo,

Did you get how to router by carrier?

Thanks,

Renan
Previous Topic: On Hold Music
Next Topic: Predictive Dialler for Kerio Operator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun May 28 12:39:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02502 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.