Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Android 3.2 Exchange Mailsync don´t work after Update 8.5
  •  
Jambo

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
we have some Samsung Tablet with Android 3.2 and use the buildin Mailapp with a Exchange Connection. After Update Kerio to 8.5 the Clients can´t connect to the Mailserver anymore.

I delete the Mailaccount on the Tablet and re-create it. At first time it sync all Mails, contacts ect. but with the next sync it say "Verbindung zum Server kann wegen Sicherheitsfehler nicht geöffnet werden" like "Connection to Server can´t open due Securityerror"

On Kerio I get this Log:
[28/May/2015 15:51:05] ASyncIds.cpp: Folder ID "" is in incompatible format. [User: a.**<_at_>****.at, Device: (SAMSUNG0469822632, SAMSUNGGTP7501, SAMSUNG-GT-P7501/100.302), IP address: 192.168.10.20]
[28/May/2015 15:51:05] ASyncAirSyncHelpers.cpp: Unable to parse request from mobile device. Unable to get folder ID for class: N/A. [User: a.***<_at_>***.at, Device: (SAMSUNG0469822632, SAMSUNGGTP7501, SAMSUNG-GT-P7501/100.302), IP address: 192.168.10.20]

Any Help?
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

Try remove account and configure it again.

Kerio Connect now supports Exchange ActiveSync version 14.1. Users can synchronize their notes, use the free/busy setting when creating events, and see the reply/forward flags in their messages. When upgrading to Kerio Connect 8.5, users must re-create their mobile device accounts to benefit from the Exchange ActiveSync 14.1.

Some devices are able to work without reconfiguration, some devices need reconfiguration.

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Jambo

Quote:
I delete the Mailaccount on the Tablet and re-create it.

I habe remove the account..dit not help :/

Maybe I should downgrade to the prior Version of Kerio and look around for a solution. For some user the tablet ist the only way to get their mails..
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

Try debug log in web admin. (modules ActiveSync, User Authentication etc.)

•  
Jambo

I upgrade the Android Firmware to 4.0.4 and now I can connect to the Mailserver but now I have 2 other Bugs. I get every Mail 2-3 times and in some mails there are the attachent not visible. Damn... Mad

I´ll make a new thread for this problem. Anyway, Android 3.2 ain´t support the ActiveSync from Kerio 8.5.
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

In the Kerio Connect 8.5.1 will be possible manually edit the mailserver.cfg and define legacy devices by UserAgent. The new EAS 14.0/14.1 (introduced in Kerio Connect 8.5.0) will not be offered to these devices.

<list name="LegacyDevices">
  <listitem>
    <variable name="UserAgent">Android/4.1.1-EAS-1.3</variable>
  </listitem>
</list>

Previous Topic: Virus in mail store
Next Topic: Kerio connect and calendar releases not working
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jun 29 02:30:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.