Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Connectivity problem
  •  
M.Amini

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have Kerio Control firewall installed as a virtual machine on an ESXi host.
There are two Internet interfaces and I configured Fail-over on server.
One of the internet interfaces is a PPPoE broadband Connection and has been set as backup and the other one is PPTP VPN connection through a wireless link to ISP and has been set as primary.
there is no problem with broadband connection but the PPTP VPN connection status randomly goes on connectivity problem and the fail-over switches to backup connection.
the PPTP VPN connection IP address obtains automatically by ISP. the connections' IP address will setup ,but still the status is "connectivity problem".
I don't know what the problem is, help me with it if you know anything about this.
  •  
ksnyder

Send a private message to this user
Have you turned on relevant messaging for PPTP and VPN tracking within the Debug Log? That will be the first place you'll find clues.

Logs-->Debug-->Right-Click-->Messages-->Tick boxes

Once you've captured/diagnosed, you'll want to go back and untick those boxes so the logs.

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Changing ipsec ik/esp params through web interface
Next Topic: Content Filter Authorisation Exclusion
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 00:39:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00337 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.