Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with syncing mails on Android / iOS
  •  
g0drealm

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

i've got some issues with ActiveSync on our company mobil phones.

Android phones as well as apple phones sync only the last emails from the inbox. Like 3 days on Android and one week on iPhone.

All other mails are only available via search function.

Is this normal? I've configured everything necessary in the settings to sync all emails.

Another problem is that on iPhone all emails for me are addressed to Unknown.

Hope somebody can help.

g0drealm

•  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

This is a setting on your phone, you need to go through the settings and make more days available if you wish.

Please take a look at your mobile phone email account sync settings, you can change it there.

Regarding to unknown issue, please check your Iphone contacts, or perhaps try to re-create the account using the "Setup my phone" option from webmail page.

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: "Please check your Internet Connection" in webmail (8.50)
Next Topic: Kerio 8.5.0 windows phone 8.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Jun 23 20:54:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.