Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio 8.5.0 windows phone 8.1
  •  
adhoc

Send a private message to this user
Morning,

I am having a major issue with a user and his mobile device (Nokia Lumia 820 with latest updates installed) after updating to Connect 8.5.0. The error showing in the log is:-

ASyncIds.cpp: Internal error: Folder ID [guid: e110b274-3d7d-46fd-884f-e87553e5b8f7; id: <N/A>; ~'username'<_at_> domainname.co.uk/__keriomapi__STORE/__keriomapi__STORE_ROOT] has not its short form.

I have deleted the account from his phone and recreated it with the same issue. I have also removed the device from his account, but every time I reconfigure the device we get the same issue. I have setup my email account on the same device in exactly the same way and it work with no issue, hence I think the device is ok. Therefore it appears to be pointing to his mailbox. Is it just a case of having to create a new mailbox for him and then try and move his messages across to his new mailbox, or is there a more simple answer.

Regards

Adam

•  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Hello Adam,

I would suggest you to submit a support case for this matter.

Please go to http://www.kerio.com/support and submit a support incident.

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
adhoc

Hello,

I have managed to resolve the issue. I renamed the mailbox in question and logged back in to Kerio webmail to create a fresh instance of it. I then setup the phone so that it connected to the mailbox successfully. Finally I copied the relevant folders from the renamed mailbox to the new one, restarted the Kerio service on the mail server and the phone is updating successfully with all synced folders.

Probably not the correct procedure, but seemed to work successfully.

Regards

Adam
Previous Topic: Problem with syncing mails on Android / iOS
Next Topic: clipboard paste image in chrome
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 05:54:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01770 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.