Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » GAL and Apple Addressbook
  •  
emp1re

Send a private message to this user
Hello!

since I'm not sure this is a bug, i would like to try the Forum instead Smile

Recently i discovered that in our company there are different states of the global address list.
While there is everything fine in Outlook and Webmail, the Mac OS X users have old and deactivated users in their Address book.

After a little bit testing i got the following results:
10.7 got a few contacts that have been deactivated for about 2 months.
10.8 got the same contacts and a few additional ones that have been deactivated for over a six months.
10.9 has all the contacts and an old resource that I've deleted about 2 months ago.
and some of the 10.10 users have got contacts that I've deleted via web mail at the end of 2014.

I'm note sure how to handle the situation. if i go ahead and reinstall the Kerio Connect Account Assistant the contacts are synchronized and up to date. but i cant to that every time, on every mac, every time i deactivate, delete or add users.

After every Kerio Update Outlook automatically downloads the newest Connector Software. Is there any way to do the same on Mac OS? Is there any way to force update the Address book?

I hope you can help me with this problem Smile
Thanks,
Patrick
  •  
fishtech

Send a private message to this user
In OS X Address Book/Contacts click on one of the out-of-date addresses, then press and hold OPTION key.

In the left column off the app you will see highlighted address book accounts and folders in which the address card is located.

This may help.

Also... are there any settings in different account preferences to control how often the settings are updated?

ft.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 June 2015 15:43]

Previous Topic: send an receive emails via API
Next Topic: Failed SMTP login from hosted-by.ecatel.net with SASL method LOGIN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 21 22:08:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01053 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.