Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Offline Connector
  •  
JJJCR

Send a private message to this user
hello guys, just want to check if anyone experience this issue.

I have a user in which every time she closes the outlook, the kerio outlook offline connector doesn't sync to the server. New emails is not downloaded to outlook.

What I did is I will send an email to her own email account, and I will press send/receive then the new emails will be downloaded to outlook.

And I had seen this issue on 3 of my users.

Any ideas what's causing the issue? Thanks.
  •  
ksnyder

Many Microsoft forums are littered with tales of users running Outlook stuck in Offline mode. Can you verify that Outlook is not stuck in Offline mode for these users?

Ken Snyder
  •  
JJJCR

hi ksnyder, during the time of the issue I had actually click on "work offline" to toggle it but to no avail.I had also close and re-open outlook.

The only solution that work out was to send an email to the user account itself and after that all the stuck emails goes in.

so far now the user still doesn't complain, it's sort of an intermittent issue.

thanks for the reply.
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Are you sure that stuck emails arrive after sending email to yourself? Send/Receive All itself should invoke synchronization of Kerio Outlook Connector. Can you try to press Send/Receive All only and if it doesn't work, try your trick with sending email without Send/Receive.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Kerio 8.5.0 - Problem with attachment
Next Topic: Inbox not matching Webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 18:52:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.