Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » How I can redirect calls from trunk to trunk
  •  
@Denn@

Send a private message to this user
Hi!
we want to upgrade the PBX(connected to PSTN E1 PRI), by adding Kerio Operator.
We gathered a bundle: PBX - (E1-SIP gateway) - Kerio Operator.
KO is connected to E1 gateway as a "link to another PBX."
I can not understand how in Kerio Operator calls from the PBX (prefix 9) included a trunk to redirect to a different trunk to the PSTN

sorry for my bad english

[Updated on: Tue, 09 June 2015 08:07]

•  
steinham

Hi!

I'm not sure that i understand it well, but think that on picture which you provided in attached .PDF file it must be E1-SIP gateway which will route calls based on some rules / dial plan.
E.g. if there is incoming call through PRI line from PSTN, it must be gateway who decides where is endpoint for it (Office PBX; e.g. numbers 1xx OR Kerio Operator; e.g. numbers 2xx)

Solution is (maybe) to connect PRI line from PSTN directly to Kerio Operator (if you have bigger version (19") of box or own PC) and then should be possible to route all calls using Operator...

But maybe i do not understand your needs and i am wrong...

Martin

•  
@Denn@

M. Steinhauser (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 08 June 2015 19:06
Hi!

it must be E1-SIP gateway which will route calls based on some rules / dial plan.

and then should be possible to route all calls using Operator...

Martin

- Routed to the E1 gateway has no problems.
- That's what I want to do, "route all calls using operator"

at the moment I can not reroute outgoing calls from the PBX to the SIP trunk to the PSTN,
and incoming calls from the PSTN to the PBX users
- Outgoing calls from the PBX to the PSTN with the prefix 9
- SIP trunk to the PSTN connected to Kerio Operator
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to achieve? The intended role of Kerio Operator is not really clear. Are you trying to bypass the E1 trunk by routing calls from the gateway to Operator, and from Operator to the PSTN?

You can also contact Kerio's Moscow office and discuss the issue with the local support in Russian.

Vladimir
  •  
@Denn@

Hi!
at the moment it does not appear possible to redirect the call from trunk to trunk?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Sending calls from one trunk to another is disabled by default (greater security). You may enable the option in the Advanced settings of the external interface. The option is named "Allow incoming calls to use outgoing routes."
Previous Topic: Call Parking
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 2.4.7
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 22:07:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.