Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » No inbound connections (Since upgrade to v2.4.0 no inbound connections)
  •  
PPG

Messages: 73
Karma: 4
Send a private message to this user
I've upgrade to version 2.4.0. Since that moment inbound connections on all three SIP accounts are no longer available.

Internal and outbound connections are available so my first conclusion is that hardware and network is available. When I check the log at my SIP provider all incoming calls have the status "busy".

Any thoughts on this?
  •  
PPG

Messages: 73
Karma: 4
Send a private message to this user
deleting all incoming routes, rebooting the KO appliance and then adding the routes again did the trick.
  •  
PPG

Messages: 73
Karma: 4
Send a private message to this user
PPG wrote on Sun, 14 June 2015 14:34
deleting all incoming routes, rebooting the KO appliance and then adding the routes again did the trick.


The above solution just worked for a couple of hours!
Now all call are being routed tot the first available incoming route.

This issue is getting more serious as am on the brink of selling my first Operator license..
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Messages: 763
Karma: 75
Send a private message to this user
I suggest to contact our technical support. They will need to review your configuration.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Messages: 1696
Karma: 39
Send a private message to this user
What is the TTL of NAT connections for UDP on your firewall? Did you do any recent change in your network or firewall?

Any entries in the error/warning log?

Who is your SIP provider?

Once it starts happening again, please use the built-in packet sniffer to log the packet traffic. The packet dump should should show pretty clearly what' wrong (send it our way if you cannot analyse it yourself).
  •  
ICT and Me

Messages: 940

Karma: 53
Send a private message to this user
Sounds familiar. This is caused by the rewriting table.
When I went from 2.4.0 RC to 2.4.0 (production) my rerouting table was again changed. Couldn't call out. I change everything again to re-write manual.

This problem I had already when I was testing the A and B versions. Filip knows about it Vladimir.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: phones fail to register
Next Topic: [SOLVED] No parallel ringing on mobile phone
Goto Forum:
  


Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 22:31:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.
Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.4.