Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Internet Weight Link Configuration
  •  
shezadmalik

Send a private message to this user
I have two Internet connection.
One Internet connection is with 80MB Download Link and 43 Upload Link and other connection with 10 MB download and upload link.

My question is how much internet weight link I have to write?

and how much real bandwidth I have to configure?

Also my kerio internet speed is very slow on the network what should I do.

If I bybass proxy it is very fast.

I use only one public IP address for each ISP link should I give additional public IP addresses to increase the performance.

I installed the kerio on VMware. which server hardware is best to use with Kerio?

How Can I increase the Internet browsing speed?

I am not activating Internet web cache Does using cache can increase the internet speed?

If yes what type of Hard disk I have to use?

Previous Topic: windows 7 pcs do not see kerio routing table
Next Topic: Problem with guest welcome page
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 07:59:06 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01034 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.