Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Outbound routing
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
After the upgrade to 2.4, I'm having a problem understanding how to get a certain extension to route outbound of a certain interface.

I would expect the following screenshots to do what I want, but it is taking the route in the top of the list as the default.

Ideas?

./fa/3892/0/

•  
nhoague

And here is the second screenshot showing the extension to use for the outbound route.

./fa/3893/0/

•  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

This route should be at the top of the list. It's similar to traffic rules in Kerio Control, the rules are evaluated starting from the top and the first condition takes the priority.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

You also need to check the box to use this route only for extensions defined in the exceptions.

Brian Carmichael
  •  
nhoague

But then how can I define a certain extension to only use a certain route, if I can't have multiple routes at the top of the list?

I tried clicking the use route only for these numbers and it still doesnt work.

What happened to the box where I could specify the number to be sent on outbound caller ID?
  •  
nhoague

Wait, I think I understand now. The first rule to satisfy will get the outbound route. So I need to move all the routes that have custom outbound numbers to the top... I'll try that.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Exactly. It's like policy routing in Kerio Control, where you define specific routing rules at the top.

Brian Carmichael
  •  
nhoague

Yep figured out, just needed that little "Brian" kick haha Thanks!
Previous Topic: hacked?
Next Topic: strange behavior transfer failed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jul 20 16:44:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00449 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.