Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Inbox re-sync issue with Kerio 8.5.0 exchange activesync
  •  
billyemsley

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Can anyone help please? We have recently upgraded to Kerio 8.5.0. We had been experiencing previous Kerio issues using the KOFF outlook connector tool on some of our PC's (constant 'not responding' problems).

We therefore changed the account of our MD to the new exchange activesync connection method, however the inbox has fully re-sync'd itself three times - the entire inbox disappears and has to re-build itself from the server! The inbox size has around 10,000 items which can take around 45 mins to completely re-sync, which is completely unacceptable to our MD. Does anyone else have these issues and/or knows of a reason, or work-around?

The PC is a brand new, i5 machine with a SSD hard-drive and 16gb ram. The email account is newly setup, running windows 7 pro 64-bit with MS office 2013, and has all windows/office updates installed and fully up to date.

Desperately looking for some help here - I had hoped the 8.5.0 exchange activesync connection option would help remove the buggy KOFF connector tool issues experienced from previous versions.

Thanks

Billy
  •  
My IT Indy

I would file a support ticket ASAP.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
billyemsley

Thanks HoosierMac - I have raised a support ticket as well. Hoping I might have found similar experiences with this, amongst the forum members too. Appreciate the reply.
Previous Topic: Kerio 8.5 / Samsung Tablet - Android / No Attachment and Mails 3-4 times
Next Topic: Kerio 8.4.2 Crashing daily with /etc/resolv.conf: error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jan 23 09:41:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00830 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.