Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Footer and Adresses per Domain (All have the same Domain, but still I want different Footers and E-Mail Domains in GAL)
  •  
ahu

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I hope this time I have more luck of getting an answer then with my other topics. Confused

Recently we updated from 8.1. to 8.5. and changed Authentication from Open Directory to Active Directory.
Overall we have just one Domain in Kerio configured and addreses come to GAL synced from Active Directory. Now since all are in the same domain, all E-Mails in the Adressbook are ending with .de in GAL, but some are from Switzerland, some are from UK some are from US and I want their address entries to be with .ch and .co.uk and .com etc.

My second problem is if I want to set a global footer, I can insert there many nice automatic filled fields like name and number and all comes from the AD which is great! But we are in Germany and we have to put legal information in our footer, at the same time we are an international acting company with offices in other countries as well and they need other legal information in there footer.

So the solution might be to create seperate domains for each countries in Kerio and move users there accordingly, but in AD we also have just one Domain and I don't want to seperate our countries there as well.
Also I may still want that a person in Germany is reachable on any domain e-mail address as well as for other countries. Their main address should be according to their country, but actually in Germany is our Headquarter and we are working all around the world with .com mail addresses.

So is their any chance to get these things together? Or might be the only way to "Suggest an idea..." to have footer per Group and e-mail adress is whatever main field in AD is set to instead of the kerio-mailaddress fields for the GAL?
Previous Topic: LG Android Active Sync client
Next Topic: Using shared calendars
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 26 13:18:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01039 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.