Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Client has very long response times (Debugging webmail communication)
  •  
dirkhschulz

Send a private message to this user
On a recently patched Kerio Connect server (8.5.1) with just a few users, nearly no cpu usage and just half the RAM eaten up, I have a very strange phenomenon.

The regular JSONRPC requests by the Kerio Connect Client have response times of up to 10 minutes 1 second, and they hit that max value quite often.
This is not restricted to specific users, and it is traced with Firebug in a browser to Kerio direct connection (no proxies, no loadbalancers).
For my customers' connections I had to increase upstream timeouts on the loadbalancers to 15 minutes which is simply rediculous.

Now I would like to understand what is going on. Is that something caused by the push technology Kerio Connect Client uses since 8.4.0? And can pushing be disabled for testing purposes?

Any light shed on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dirk
  •  
Kedar

Is the resolving of hostnames enabled or disabled? The delays are probably caused by unsuccessful queries to DNS.
(webadmin -> Advanced Options -> Log hostnames for incoming connections)

[Updated on: Tue, 30 June 2015 15:24]

•  
dirkhschulz

Thanks for your replay, but this option is already disabled.
Previous Topic: Change DKIM Selector
Next Topic: Editing contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 08:08:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00449 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.