Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iOS mail Continue search on server not working
  •  
jonelli

Send a private message to this user
iOS 8.3 iPhone 6 and iPad 2.
Only Kerio accounts show this symptom (Gmail, Yahoo, and real Exchange do not):
When doing a search within an inbox, it only shows one weeks worth of mail that it searched through. It will not find ANY messages beyond that week.

There used to be a "Continue search on Server" but I have not seen that option for a long time now.

The odd thing, is it used to work fine on previous devices (with previous iOS), so I suspect it's just a setting on the iOS device.

I've tried adding/removing accounts, creating new Kerio accounts, etc... but all I can do is change the account to download more than one weeks of mail to help. It sucks. Please help.

Our Kerio Connect is currently at 8.4, but this has been the case for several versions now, and I will update it soon.
  •  
jonelli

I would REALLY like some insight on this issue. Does anybody else have it? I still do, and its annoying as hell.
  •  
ikheetleon

I had the same thought. It once used to work. I've logged a support ticket for this, but support refered as it being an IOS issue, not Kerio Connect. I don't have the ability to test with an Exchange server. Are you using Active Sync with both Kerio and Exchange? If it does work with Exchange and doesn't with Kerio, it seems that it's not an IOS issue to me?

EAS 12.0 was the first version where server side search was introduced. Kerio Connect is on version 14.1 already.

I'm using Kerio 8.5.3 (Centos) with iPhone 5s with IOS 9.1.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 October 2015 08:11]

•  
ikheetleon

I have to correct my own post. It does seem to work again with IOS9.1 on Kerio 8.5.3. Seemed like the IOS9.1 update did fix the iphone search issue. My (short) previous test after the update wasn't showing up older emails due to connectivity issue's.
Previous Topic: IMAP: Missing Emails with Outlook 2013
Next Topic: Export contact's and Calendar's
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 19 20:01:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01064 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.