Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Embed Outlook Kerio Calendar onto website via iframe (Outlook Kerio Calendar sharing)
  •  
QuantumSpin

Send a private message to this user
Is it possible to embed an Outlook Kerio Calendar onto a website using an iframe?

I've searched for anything that could provide me a clue as to the possibility, but everything's come short. I'm beginning to see why.

So, before I throw in the towel, I'd like to ask if it's even possible. Thank you.
  •  
ksnyder (KERIO)

Not 100% sure what kind of constraints when it comes to achieving the desired results. That said, what I've just been able to produce was accomplished with a Google Calendar in conjunction with Kerio Connect's calendar (having a hunch that Google would have a way of publishing a calendar). Then, using tools that Google offers, create the necessary HTML that you can embed on your website.

On Google Calendar:
1. Other Calendars-->Add URL
2. https://mail.domain.com/ical/domain.com/user/calendar
3. Test it
4. If it works, edit that Calendar's settings and select the blue HTML button
5. Choose the "Configuration Tool" link in the pop-up dialogue
6. Copy the generated iframe code

You should be in good shape from there.

Cheers,
Ken

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
QuantumSpin

Thanks Ken, for that quick response. I'm hoping this setup will work. If not, I'll keep looking.

In the mean time, would you happen to know the answer to my original question? Is it possible to embed an Outlook Kerio Calendar onto a website using an iframe? No work-arounds, alternate solutions, just straight up embedding script.

Thanks again!
  •  
ksnyder (KERIO)

You'll have to explain to me what an Outlook Kerio Calendar is. Kerio Connect does not have a means for generating a web-embeddable calendar at this time (feel free to suggest the idea using your Suggest Idea button from the Kerio Connect Admin Dashboard). Outlook is mail CLIENT software, so...

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

Since 8.3.0 is not possible use webmail in an iframe.
It's protection against clickjacking attacks:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/X-Frame-Op tions

if you need change behaviour, change following variable in mailserver.cfg while Kerio Connect is stopped:

<variable name="AppendHeaderXFrameOptions">SAMEORIGIN</variable>

Previous Topic: Connexion http kerio
Next Topic: Outlook Connector with/without offline caching
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jan 21 07:18:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01615 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.