Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connect to Exchange Agenda (Being able to read/write calendar from exchange server)
  •  
eRJe

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

Is it possible to view a calendar from an Exchange Server in Kerio? I currently keep a calendar in both Kerio and Exchange server (other company I work for). On my Android phone this is easy. Both calendars are merged into one app. I would like to see something similar when I open Outlook on my computer/laptop.

Thanks,
Robbert
  •  
ksnyder

Do you mean that you'd like to see calendars from multiple email accounts/servers in Outlook? When you do this on Android, you're doing it on "Android" and not on Kerio Connect. Suggest you Google "outlook multiple calendars"

Ken Snyder
  •  
ComputerBudda

take a look at sunrise.am
  •  
eRJe

Hi,

Both thank you for the reply. sorry for my late response.

I understand that it is the Andoid app that is combining the calendars. I was hoping Kerio could so something similar because I thought Outlook couldn't. I could only display 2 or more calendars and not "merge" them. Ayway, I recently noticed that you can "overlay" multiple calendars in Outlook (2013). This is perfect.

I also had a look at sunrise.am. Looks very interesting and I will bookmark it. For now it is too much of a stand alone service.
Previous Topic: CalDAV admin user for access to all calendars ?
Next Topic: Sync Android Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jun 29 03:59:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.