Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC offline version and outlook 2013 (search in outlook 2013 and pst files doesnt work)
  •  
stresslein

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

i have the kerio connect client 8.4.1.3789 installed
and nearly everything works fine, but:
i´ve added some pst files to my outlook profile as archive files,all mails are even listed but searching in this pst files doesn´t work, just in the main mailbox,

i´ve doublechecked
(without kerio it works with Exchange-Server and outlook 2013 if i switched off the cached mode)

are there any kerio options or settings, to search and find emails also in the pst files
it seems to be a problem of the combination: Kerio and outlook 2013

any idea would be great

Thanks Chris
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Sorry, no Kerio option to enable such search. Normally Outlook can search just in single store at once. I suppose that Outlook 2013 can search using Windows Search instead, it allows to search in all stores of the profile. Unfortunatelly Kerio Outlook Connector doesn't support Windows Search.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Activesync iPad not working ios 8.4?
Next Topic: Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2015
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jun 24 20:54:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.