Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN Client Service not running (Mac VPN Client)
  •  
VWAdministrator

Send a private message to this user
Good afternoon everyone

I have a couple of Mac workstations situated at an off-site location that I need to set up with VPN access to our main manufacturing site. I've used Kerio VPN client at other sites with great success but with both these two machines I keep getting 'VPN Service is not running' error.

Macs are running OS 10.7.5
VPN client being installed v.8.2.0

Kerio Control v.8.3.2 build 2261

Any help / advice would be appreciated

Many thanks
Ian Johnson
  •  
ksnyder

Have you tried a version of the VPN Client that matches the version of Kerio Control running on the server? http://download.kerio.com/archive/download.php

Ken Snyder
  •  
VWAdministrator

Thanks you for the response

I'd tried all versions after v.8.2.0 and none will install on OS 8.7.5.

Ian

•  
ksnyder

Assume you mean 10.7.5. Unfortunately that version is not supported.

From Kerio Control v8.2.0 Release notes (November 12, 2013)
* Kerio VPN Client: Added support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, dropped support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and older

./fa/3934/0/

[Updated on: Tue, 21 July 2015 16:30]

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Kerio Control SW-Appliance Installation
Next Topic: Bandwidth Management rule for VoIP don't work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat May 27 04:30:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00490 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.