I have one user who has an iPhone 5C, which I have setup like everyone else, and after installing the EAS profile unread/read messages do not sync. Outlook 2011 (Mac) and Webmail are in sync but the phone does not respond. I have re-installed the profile to the phone many times with no luck, also had the user update the iOS to latest version. Any ideas?
- ksnyder (KERIO)
A few things:
1. Is Outlook 2011 updated to the latest & greatest?
2. Can you see what settings this user has on their Webmail under Settings-->Email-->Reading? I use mark as read after 5 seconds.
3. Are there any sub-folders under Inbox (in Webmail Client) that are NOT being sync'd by EAS that should be (Settings-->Folders to Sync-->Exchange ActiveSync)?
4. Any clues in the Debug log for that user when "ActiveSync Synchronization" messages are being captured?
5. Is Outlook configured as an Exchange account (or is it IMAP or POP3 for some reason)? And are you absolutely sure the iPhone is configured as an EAS account and not IMAP?
[UPDATE] 6. Does the problem persist if you change the phone settings to fetch email (rather than enable push)?
If the above looks to be in order, does the user have an unusually large mailbox/inbox?
[Updated on: Mon, 20 July 2015 23:56]
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of