Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone 5c read/unread messages (iPhone 5C not updating.)
  •  
jsnyder

Send a private message to this user
I have one user who has an iPhone 5C, which I have setup like everyone else, and after installing the EAS profile unread/read messages do not sync. Outlook 2011 (Mac) and Webmail are in sync but the phone does not respond. I have re-installed the profile to the phone many times with no luck, also had the user update the iOS to latest version. Any ideas?
  •  
ksnyder

Send a private message to this user
A few things:

1. Is Outlook 2011 updated to the latest & greatest?
2. Can you see what settings this user has on their Webmail under Settings-->Email-->Reading? I use mark as read after 5 seconds.
3. Are there any sub-folders under Inbox (in Webmail Client) that are NOT being sync'd by EAS that should be (Settings-->Folders to Sync-->Exchange ActiveSync)?
4. Any clues in the Debug log for that user when "ActiveSync Synchronization" messages are being captured?
5. Is Outlook configured as an Exchange account (or is it IMAP or POP3 for some reason)? And are you absolutely sure the iPhone is configured as an EAS account and not IMAP?

[UPDATE] 6. Does the problem persist if you change the phone settings to fetch email (rather than enable push)?

If the above looks to be in order, does the user have an unusually large mailbox/inbox?

[Updated on: Mon, 20 July 2015 23:56]

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Backup failed - since 8.5.1 update
Next Topic: Relay doesn't allow
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 12:42:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00341 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.