Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Queue: Different Music on hold when caller is transferd from queue to another phone (did)
  •  
Brogers

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody,

I am evaluating kerio operator and I ran into following problem:

We have one call queue where all external customers can call in and every support agentĀ“s phone is ringing. After the welcome message the desired Audio file (Music on hold) is played.
After the agent answers the call and wants to transfer the call the same music as in the queue is played. I need different music on hold while the call is transfered from agent to agent to the one in the queue. Is this possible?

Thank you very much for your help

•  
ksnyder

Hi Brogers,

Please try these resources and let us know if they help to get you the desired behavior.

http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/server-configurat ion-kerio-operator/configuring-music-on-hold-1633.html
http://forums.kerio.com/?t=msg&goto=115950&

Regards,
Ken

Ken Snyder
  •  
Brogers

Thank you very much for your answer. I already set up the default MOH different to the one in the queue. But it still plays the queue sound when a agent answers a call from the queue und transfers the call to another agent.

regards

Buck
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

when a call goes through a call queue, the music on hold from the call queue will be used until the end of the call. I am currently not aware of a way to change that.

Best
Filip
Previous Topic: Poor Quality of Calls since update
Next Topic: Multiple Welcome Messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 28 00:12:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00732 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.