Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » kerio and 2 providers
  •  
bronix

Send a private message to this user
Good day.
Currently I am testing Kerio Control Appliance and faced the next issue. I need the Kerio traffic from the networks 10.20.0.3/24, 10.20.0.4/24 to be directed for ISP 1 provider, and traffic from the network 192.168.8.0/24, 192.168.9.0/24 to be directed to ISP 2 network provider. Can you, please, help me to manage it at the Kerio Control? Screenshots with settings:
_ttp://s2.postimg.org/rewplp2zt/kerio1.png
_ttp://s2.postimg.org/4vb9vssx5/kerio2.png
_ttp://s2.postimg.org/hivmm1x7t/kerio3.png
_ttp://s2.postimg.org/5ia6lbpt5/kerio4.png
_ttp://s2.postimg.org/dcas6pxm1/kerio5.png
_ttp://s8.postimg.org/kch6eh5lx/kerio6.png
_ttp://s2.postimg.org/idi68352h/kerio7.png
_ttp://s2.postimg.org/vvp2kdh7t/kerio8.png

[Updated on: Thu, 23 July 2015 06:14]

•  
ksnyder

•  
bronix

I read this article, but don't understood how to set default gateway for secondary interface or next hop for trraffic policy. If I set default gateway for both interface - not work, if I set default gateway for primary interface and set traffice policy - not work too, because Kerio "don't know" provider router IP address for secondary interface. When I manage Cisco routers, I use route-map function with next hop settings. When I manage FreeBSD, I use several routing tables. When I manage Linux (iptables), I use FODWARD function, but don't understood, how to set it with Kerio.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You need to set default gateway for both Internet interfaces and then use traffic rules (source: 10.20.0.3/24..., destination: Internet Interfaces group, Action: Allow, NAT to specific interface) to specify the routing policy.

Like that:
./fa/3937/0/

[Updated on: Fri, 24 July 2015 10:49]

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
bronix

I try It, don't work.
  •  
bronix

It works. Thank you.
Previous Topic: Protocol Inspector Problem
Next Topic: show traffic users in user statistics
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 08:42:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00473 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.