Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Delay in Outlook (Delay in Outlook)
  •  
toby1337

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

i have a problem with the synchronizing in outlook.

my inbox load the messages after a hour, though there is only one little message.

the response time is very bad and after a hour the inbox is complete with the very small message.

if i sent an email to me, my phone get the mail inside a few seconds.

what is the problem? it is only my inbox Sad

•  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
If the message is synchronized to smartphone, then probably the problem is in Outlook or the communication is broken due to some proxy or firewall.
If you click with right mouse button on the Inbox folder and select "Synchronize Now", is message synchronized immediately?
Outlook periodically sends requests to the server, it should be visible in the log.
Enable Outlook logging and Connect logging as described here:
http://kb.kerio.com/article.php?id=1053
and try to synchronize mail. Check the log or post it here (Outlook log contains at least part of the synchronized message, so use some testing one).

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
Previous Topic: Outlook 2010 Active Sync
Next Topic: (German) Windows Server 2012 mit mehreren IP adressen
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon May 01 04:14:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01045 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.