Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Google Play Store (Google Play store are not working on android devices after update to 8.6.0 patch 1)
  •  
Shaun

Send a private message to this user
Is anyone experiencing issues with Google play store not working after an update to 8.6.0 patch 1.
This is only effecting android devices but you access the google play store via the browser but not through the app.
  •  
TheFirewallGuy

I'm not sure if this is related, but I have recently discovered that allowing http/https protocol inspector causes the following functionality problems in our Android phones:
1) Google Play Newstand will lock up when trying to load a new article. This happens in about 1 out of every 10 articles loaded. I believe it to be related to the advertisements in the articles.
2) Our phones could not activate over WiFi and download activation profiles until the inspectors were disabled.

I have confirmed that disabling the protocol inspector prevents the problems from happening. Is there a way to debug why the inspectors are interrupting the communication?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Usually the reason is that the application is trying to send binary or unusual data over HTTP connection (ie. in HTTP headers or so). The only way to confirm is packet dump of the communication.

Have you reported it to our technical support ?

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: Load Balancing & Port Fowarding
Next Topic: [SOLVED] Wake on L(W)AN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 20:56:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.