Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Events Create in Calendar shows one less hour (Events Create in Calendar shows one less hour)
  •  
Cali

Send a private message to this user
HI! I create an event in apple calendar, and when I go to kerio connect client it shows one hour les

Checked server time zone and client time zone, everything is correct. Any ideas?
  •  
ksnyder

On Apple Calendar, can you uncheck "Turn on time zone support" and try to re-create an event? Do the event times appear correct in Apple Calendar and Kerio Connect Webmail client?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 July 2015 22:54]

Ken Snyder
  •  
Cali

I;'m able to see them right on apple calendar but in the webmail, they are not, they are an hour before they should

If I turn time zone supports it shows that the event was created on another time zone, but the server time zone (in sysrem preferences) is set correctly to buenos aires

Thank you!
  •  
ksnyder

Have you run through the scenarios in other threads on this topic? Such as: http://forums.kerio.com/t/19622/ical-event-appearing-1-hour- later-than-it-should

Ken Snyder
  •  
Cali

Yes I DID

Where in kerio connect I can set up the server's time zone???????? It is not taking correctly from the OS
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Server's time zone does not matter for events created by clients. Set correct time zone in Kerio Connect Client settings and in server's operating system. Make sure you're running latest Kerio Connect version with updated timezone definitions.
Previous Topic: Kerio connect 8.4.2 new eMailserver 8.5.x
Next Topic: api-files.list.new is corrupted
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 11:56:33 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.