Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio VPN Client on Windows 10 is not work?
  •  
Digirus

Send a private message to this user
I installed the Kerio VPN client on my computer with Windows 10. But I can not connect . Does currently Kerio VPN correctly under Windows 10 ?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Make sure your VPN server uses the latest version.
  •  
Digirus

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Fri, 31 July 2015 16:46
Make sure your VPN server uses the latest version.

I use Kerio Control 7.4.2 in the company and to access the corporate network need VPN. I used Windows 7 until recently and everything was fine . I would like to know when will work under Windows 10 Kerio VPN client at least some sort of version ???
  •  
Vsevolod

Hi. Also I've installed the latest version of Kerio(kerio-control-vpnclient-8.6.0-3693-p1-win64) for Windows 10. And it doesn't work either.
Error in the log says:

[ 01 / Aug / 2015 13:42:06] {vpnRpc} TinyDB RPC Client received status packet (error, err: 120 ) .

[Updated on: Sat, 01 August 2015 14:02]

•  
anhnuat1

I has been update last version of kerio client in windows 10. But it's not working. Error is: VPN connection to <ip server VPN>failed due to error: unknown error. I has been try connect VPN with windows 8.1 , it's worked. please help me with windows 10.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 August 2015 12:26]

•  
Digirus

anhnuat1 wrote on Sun, 02 August 2015 20:23
I has been update last version of kerio client in windows 10. But it's not working. Error is: VPN connection to <ip server VPN>failed due to error: unknown error. I has been try connect VPN with windows 8.1 , it's worked. please help me with windows 10.

A similar situation. I do not know what to do already.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You should always use Kerio VPN client of the same version as is your Control server. Upgrade your Control to 8.6 and use 8.6 VPN client.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
Digirus

I put kerio-control-vpnclient-8.5.1-3235-win64 and everything connected at windows 10. I can not understand why on different computers it behaves.
  •  
Digirus

We have an extension Kerio Control is planned for September. Then, and we will update the server part.
  •  
Digirus

http://pics.sysadmindv.ru/images/25/mo76bhvgj7.png It is my screen on work PC
  •  
Vsevolod

Digirus хорошо тебе...Вот у меня.
./fa/3949/0/
It is my screen on work PC

Kerio Control
7.4.2 build 5136

[Updated on: Mon, 03 August 2015 08:41]

•  
Digirus

Vsevolod wrote on Mon, 03 August 2015 16:36

Kerio Control
7.4.2 build 5136

I have it worked after I put customer above post. Deactivating the firewall services and stopped the defender windose. The client has connected. thank God.
У меня всё заработало после того как я поставил клиента указанного выше постом. Отключил перед этим брандмауэр в службах и остановил защитник виндовс. После этого клиент подключился. Слава богу

[Updated on: Mon, 03 August 2015 12:04]

•  
Vsevolod

Digirus wrote on Mon, 03 August 2015 12:04
Vsevolod wrote on Mon, 03 August 2015 16:36

Kerio Control
7.4.2 build 5136

I have it worked after I put customer above post. Deactivating the firewall services and stopped the defender windose. The client has connected. thank God.
У меня всё заработало после того как я поставил клиента указанного выше постом. Отключил перед этим брандмауэр в службах и остановил защитник виндовс. После этого клиент подключился. Слава богу

ДА! Спасибо тебе! Помогло. Действительно, отключаешь брандмауэр и защитник,и все стало ок.
  •  
n0vik0v

CURRENT VERSION REALLY DOESN'T WORK ON WINDOWS 10 (With Firewall and Defender, and without) Install 8.5.1.3235 from Kerio site, and be happy.

• Attachment: Untitled.png
    (Size: 108.50KB, Downloaded 757 times)
Previous Topic: show traffic users in user statistics
Next Topic: Is there's a way to redirect users home page?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 23:23:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00540 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.