Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect and Windows 10 client don't seem happy
  •  
McIrish

Send a private message to this user
I updated one of my computers to Windows 10 and I'm finding that Outlook 2010 crashes on a very regular basis now. I get the popup to report the problem back to Kerio (which I've done).
Anyone else having troubles? It worked for a couple days but today it's totally messed up. Not sure what happened other than an Adobe update. I don't see a connection but you never know....
  •  
McIrish

I don't think this is a Kerio issue. It's happened on a computer that I had not setup a kerio account on. Opening specific emails crashes Outlook 2010. The same email can be opened on a phone or another computer without problems. Serves me right for using a new OS before the first service pack.
  •  
Grabsteinschubser

You could check if there are any updates for your Office. Microsoft says the latest Service Pack is required to use Office 2010 on W10.
  •  
MarkK

I updated from Win8.1 with Office 2013 to Win10 using the downloaded ISO method. Mine has been working fine without any crashes. I did have to go and Enable the KOFF add-in to get the Kerio buttons back.
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Hello,

My 2 cents:

I have been using Windows 10 with Outlook 2010 and Kerio Connector without any problems.

Please make sure your Office is up-to-date. If the problem persists I would try re-installing Office to see if it helps.

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
McIrish

Thanks for the ideas. maybe this is just a fluke. I will monitor it and re-install Outlook 2010 if is persistent.
  •  
mac1_131

Outlook 2007 working fine here on 8.2.4

[Updated on: Sat, 22 August 2015 18:39]

•  
TRON2

Having problems with Outlook 2016 Confused
Previous Topic: eMail Footer & attached pictures for *some* domain unsers
Next Topic: Microsoft Outlook 2016
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jan 22 21:23:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01324 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.