Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Load Balancing (How does it work)
  •  
khaledreslan

Send a private message to this user
i have this issue that im trying to fix with load balancing .

i just need to know if i can manually assign for each IP or for each user , which Route to use , or which internet resource to use ?

we have two internet resources , one is limited and the other is not .
I need to manually distribute the users according to their needs .

browing -> Limited
Downloading -> Unlimited

and the even better solution would be configuring kerio to do that automatically .

Best Regards,
KhaledR.
  •  
Ernesto (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Using traffic rules you can force specific sources (IP addresses) or services to be routed through specific Internet links.

You can then apply bandwidth management rules to those traffic rules too.

See this KB article on how to use traffic rules to do what we call policy routing:

http://kb.kerio.com/1314

Sales Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Your connection is not private
Next Topic: DHCP Bug?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 28 04:12:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01779 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.