Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook cache - delete by script or gpo
  •  
Roman-CSM

Send a private message to this user
We see often that that there are many files "hanging" in the users cache therefore the profile is bigger than it actually would be, also when there is a problem, after emptying the cache it works usually fine.

We would like to automate that, is there a way to empty the cache of KOFF by script? Right it's the cache of KOFF and not Outlook itself?!

thx for your replies

Roman

CS&M – we have about 25 happy customers with Kerio Connect, and like to keep it that way Smile
  •  
MarkK

I don't know if you can just delete it and KOFF rebuild it the missing files, or if KOFF needs to be the one to delete it. Create a test user and try it out. The location of the files, at least for me, is:

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Kerio\Outlook Connector\Outlook--KOFF.{BunchOfNumbersAndLetters}

Sorry, not sure how you identify the numbers and letters part of the folder path for each individual user. It is probably stored in the registry somewhere.
  •  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

Yes, you can just delete the cache database files (*.FDB) and KOFF will re-create them again. But you should probably review your profile settings to see if there are any attached mailboxes that you do not actually need.
  •  
Roman-CSM

Thank you very much, will try that next week! A friend of mine just pointed out, I could also just delete the whole folder Kerio: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Kerio

CS&M – we have about 25 happy customers with Kerio Connect, and like to keep it that way Smile
Previous Topic: SMTP Greeting from remote host
Next Topic: Kerio Connect meeting invitations in iCal 8
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Apr 24 03:36:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04258 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.