Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Calendar forms (Calendar Forms not working)
  •  
ntstech

Send a private message to this user
I am an administrator. I created a form and published it to my outlook public folder calender. All users can see this calendar and post appointments to it. I created an appointment form. I set it as the default form to use when posting to the public calendar. I create an appointment with my form and it posts and I can open it and read it as it still uses my form. I check another pc with the same administrative access to the public folder calendar. They can see that I posted an appointment. When they try to open the form, all formatting is lost. The form is stripped of tables, fonts, colors, alignment, etc. The form becomes purely text with spaces when anybody else tries to open the form I created even though it says they are using that form as default in the public folder calendar. The same happens the other way around. They can post with the same form in the public folder calendar but I cannot view it with the same form on my pc. Does Kerio have any form support? I've tried exporting and importing the form, recreating the form, etc. but all forms lose formatting when trying to view on another pc. Any suggestions?
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

I suppose your form formats mostly the appointment text, not other appointment fields. Sorry, it won't work. Outlook is using rtf in appoinment text, nevertheless Connect can work with plain text only, so rtf from appointment is converted to plain-text before it can be saved to Connect and any formatting is lost.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
  •  
ntstech

Yes, we are using a blank table with formatted text fonting for our form and if Plain Text is all that Connect uses then I will have to migrate my company, 3 of 6 we just migrated and won't be migrating any other companies onto it. Custom forms is critical and more and more companies are using them too now that it is the easiest way to get content mobilized to the masses so this is a real show stopper. Please tell me there is a plan to add default Outlook file handling back into the connector...

Previous Topic: Kerio connect DNS
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Email Filters
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 11:38:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00378 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.