Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » [SOLVED] Wake on L(W)AN (how to wake a pc behind k-control?)
  •  
trisse

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I want to wake up a pc behind kerio firewall.
The PC is able to start when sending the magic packet in LAN, but from WAN its not possible.

I have setup the following rule. It it correct?
Is the kerio firewall able to MAP to the broadcast address? (im my case 192.168.0.255)
http://s23.postimg.org/4r32m2rgr/WOL.png

Thanks!

EDIT:
I also changed the var "DiscardWrongBroadcasts" to "0" in /var/winroute/winroute.cfg

[Updated on: Wed, 12 August 2015 15:02]

•  
trisse

Send a private message to this user
Ok i got it.
from wan
to firewall
port: udp9
allow
MAP 192.168.0.x (ip from my pc)

i also set the dhcp-server to givt this pc always the same ip.
i think kerio control needs the ip to resolve the mac-address of my lan card. my pc is obviously off, but the kerio control needs the mac-adress. (lookup by its own dhcp-server)

what i have leaned: MAP is not possible to broadcast (not "x.x.x.225" nor "*")

done and solved!

[Updated on: Wed, 12 August 2015 15:01]

Previous Topic: Google Play Store
Next Topic: HowTo: Install Control on USB Flash Drive
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jan 21 11:45:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00960 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.