Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Operator emulating a Cisco SPA8000
  •  
Tech1UAE

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have a client in the UAE on Etisalat who have just had a new ONT delivered to their office. One of these cables is linked to a Cisco SPA8000 and we are currently using 8 x RJ11 cables to interface this with a Digium 1A8B03F and routing that into Operator. No issues.

What I am trying to do is remove points of failure and so I want to remove the SPA8000, the cables and the Digium card and have the ONT connect straight to the PC running Operator. I have copied the registrar settings from the SPA8000 and also know the usernames and passwords for the 8 lines. However, the one piece of information that is eluding me is the 'Domain/IP address' that Operator asks for when adding the SIP Interface.

A friend of mine has successfully set this up using Elastix and FreePBX and so I know that the carrier is able to do this. The question is, can Operator do it too?

If anyone has any clues or needs screenshots of the SPA8000, I'd be grateful for any advice.

Thanks,

Andy
  •  
Tech1UAE

Send a private message to this user
Previous Topic: Status SPA8800 PSTN lines and Kerio Operator 2.4.1 sip phone Grandstream 2130
Next Topic: Fax to Email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 28 08:46:06 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00774 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.