Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio client uses much disk space (Why the whole mailbox is put locally (IMAP))
  •  
prepress_robstolk

Send a private message to this user
Hi
A user in our company has 18 GB mail box on a windows pc, and is reading with two other mail users, (each 12GB.)
So the local HD uses a "mirror" of about 40GB.
Can KerioClient (IMAP) be set to not put 100% of the mailbox put locally?

I can imagine that some of the mail (in mirror) is put locally for speed but the entire mailbox sounds like overkill.

E.g. an iPhone will not put the entire mailbox locally.

Is this possible downsize de HD usage with Kerio Cient?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,
Remko Schouten
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Remko,

This is a feature request. That can you do by using the suggest idea button on the splash screen.
The idea isn't that bad. Maybe the idea is already there and need votes.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ksnyder

Do you mean KOFF? Kerio Connect Client shouldn't use any disk space...it runs in a web browser! Have you tried to only synchronize headers? http://kb.kerio.com/1467

Ken Snyder
  •  
prepress_robstolk

Thanks for the comments.

We use Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition) in Outlook.

On the iPhone, we have set IMAP settings.

Could it be that when we use IMAP-settings in Outlook, the HD-space is less than with Kerio Connect??

And I don't know wat the KOFF is Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 18 August 2015 10:44]

Previous Topic: OSX & Mail Encyrption
Next Topic: "bug" in export
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 23:42:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00464 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.