Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » public folder conflict
  •  
bamo

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,
I am asking about strange problem with a user.
As I understand a folder name called "conflict" was created on public folder. The problem that a stupid user has permission on it and he created folder called archive and moved many mails on it. i have deleted the profile and created it again but i didn't find the archive and the conflict folder.
Do you have any idea about the location of these folders.
Outlook 2010
latest version of kerio connect
Windows 7 sp1 64
Thanks a lot
  •  
Vicky

Hi Bamo,

If you can see the folder in the public folders in the message store you might be able to manually copy the emails over to another folder and then just re-index the folder.

Have you checked for this folder in the public folders in the store directory on the server?

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

Unfortunately, Outlook and KOFF may create a few synchronization error folders that are not synchronized to the server. If anyone dares to move a message to such folder, the message is deleted from the server.
Previous Topic: Can mail filter trust senders from Contacts?
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 8.51 and external antivirus
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 04:03:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.