Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Your connection is not private (after enabling "Authenticating users" option, in clients computer's browser, for the first time it says "Your connection is not private", how can I prevent this?)
  •  
mdaneshjo

Send a private message to this user
after enabling "Authenticating users" option in Kerio Control 8.6, in clients computer's browser, for the first time when client wants to browse a website it says "Your connection is not private", how can I prevent this message and to directly ask for username and password?

I wish my query is clear.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 August 2015 12:19]

•  
Ernesto (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
The warning "Your connection is not private" is typically caused by some HTTPS/SSL problem, related to digital certificates maybe.

If you are using Kerio Control as a non-transparent proxy for outbound HTTPS connections, then you may have to install Kerio Control server certificate on the client machines to eliminate the browser warning.

Sales Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Connection limit of 600 outbound connections reached for host
Next Topic: Load Balancing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 12:56:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.