Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Preview of new files not working: Issues when moving to a new server (Preview of new or edited files are not working)
  •  
Reinaldo

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I know this product is not supported anymore but I'm sure I ran into this issue before.
Basically, due to space needs I switch my store to a new machine with higher HD capacity.
The old machine was running Ubuntu 12.04 64bits and the new one is running Ubuntu 14.04 64bits.
I can preview any file EXCEPT the new or edited ones.
Anyone in this forum remember how can we solve it?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Reinaldo

PS.: Yes, I've done extensive research but could not find a solution for this.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 August 2015 22:35]

•  
Reinaldo

I know this solution will take 1 line only.
The error I've got from debug is:
1) {com.kerio.workspace} WARN: Failed to generate pdf preview of item id=891, page=0, name=Lista de Endere├žos IP Fixos - FCBrasil.xls, file=/opt/kerio/workspace/store/files/65/1865
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.ConnectException: connection failed: socket,host=localhost,port=4063,tcpNoDelay=1: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
at com.kerio.workspace.previews.PreviewService.getPdfFile(Previ ewService.java:157)
at com.kerio.workspace.previews.tasks.PdfPageToPngTask.processT ask(PdfPageToPngTask.java:46)
at com.kerio.workspace.previews.PreviewTask.tenantAwareCall(Pre viewTask.java:48)
at com.kerio.workspace.previews.PreviewTask.tenantAwareCall(Pre viewTask.java:14)
at com.kerio.workspace.multitenancy.TenantCallable.call(TenantC allable.java:25)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unkno wn Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: connection failed: socket,host=localhost,port=4063,tcpNoDelay=1: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.connection.Abstract OpenOfficeConnection.connect(AbstractOpenOfficeConnection.ja va:79)
at com.kerio.workspace.previews.PreviewGeneratorOO.generatePrev iew(PreviewGeneratorOO.java:44)
at com.kerio.workspace.previews.tasks.DocumentToPdfTask.process Task(DocumentToPdfTask.java:31)
... 11 more
  •  
Reinaldo

Anyone from Kerio please?
Thanks in advance.
Previous Topic: Quicktime or mp4 ?
Next Topic: Raise your voice for Kerio Workspace
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 03:58:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01566 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.