Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mac Outlook 2011 Not working after 8.5.2 Update
  •  
gpubit

Send a private message to this user
We just updated Kerio Connect to 8.5.2 Last night and today all of our users that are still running Outlook 2011 are no longer receiving emails without manually hitting Send / Receive All button. We can't even add an automated receive check to provide a temporary fix to the problem since it is setup as an Exchange account. Downgrading back to 8.5.1 now.. We did install Outlook 2016 and it worked great.. But unfortunately we are not ready to upgrade everyone to the new office. Anyone have a fix for Outlook 2011 Exchange push / active syncing with 8.5.2
  •  
sfpete

Same here.

We are indeed seeing the same issue on the first KC server we upgraded to 8.5.2.

No Outlook 2011 clients would auto-check... only getting new messages after an application restart.

We quickly rolled that one back a version and it began working again.
  •  
Erwin036

My clients have the same problem on kerio 8.5.2 and Outlook 2011

Kind regards

Erwin
Netherlands
  •  
McIrish

WOW! I'm sure glad I checked here first. Half our company is on Outlook 2011. That would have been a stressful night.
I wonder if a fix is coming? If not, that makes the upgrade unusable for many people.
  •  
sfpete

I spoke with support and they are aware.

"Our developers have identified this as a bug in Kerio Connect, and are urgently working on a patch.

We hope to have this very shortly."

•  
Erwin036

Great to hear that de team is working on it to solve the sync problem for Outlook 2011 clients.

The calendar sync between different users in working good now in 8.5.2 i hope after the patch it still is.

Also i'v got the feeling that the auto sync ( exchange) had some troubles in 8.5.1 also.

Regards

Erwin
Netherlands
  •  
Zdenek Samuel (Kerio)

Hi all,
we are very sorry for this issues! The patched version is available here: http://prerelease.kerio.com/dyn/8277197e/
There is only a Mac version because other platforms are not affected.

Have a nice day.

Zdenek Samuel
Director of QA
Kerio Technologies
  •  
My IT Indy

Wait, its a Mac server issue only?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
ComputerBudda

Only Macs use Outlook 2011.
  •  
McIrish

So, this must only be an issue for Mac Servers running 8.5.2. That makes me think that a Windows or Linux server running 8.5.2 won't have this problem? We need clarification. I can't take the risk of installing it on our Windows server if it has this problem. 50% of our company would want to kill me.
  •  
My IT Indy

ComputerBudda wrote on Thu, 27 August 2015 11:21
Only Macs use Outlook 2011.

I know this, I want to clarify it's only mac SERVERS that have the issue.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Zdenek Samuel (Kerio)

Yes, only Mac servers were affected!

Zdenek Samuel
Director of QA
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Jef Leroy

You say :

These products have been released on "as is" basis. Kerio Technologies cannot be held responsible for loss of data or any damage resulting from using these products.

It's impossible for us to use in this terms the patch ... Could you tell us when the official patch come ?

Thanks

Jef
  •  
MrBelloNLD

852p1 released
according to the archived versions released on aug 31, seems to be the same as the quick-fix of 27-aug
Previous Topic: Login page customization
Next Topic: Blank addresses on mobile devices
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat May 27 04:28:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01226 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.