Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Office 2013 64bit not supportet?
  •  
dersupporter

Send a private message to this user
Error on automatic Kerio-Clientupdate "Office 64bit not supportet"
I have Windows 10 x64 and Office 2013 x64 installed.

Update from 8.5.1 to 8.5.2

•  
elmacsrl

I have the same configuration and the same problem, i think it is a bug of 8.5.2 version, please confirm and solve, thanks.
  •  
elmacsrl

Any news.... the problem still remain....
  •  
dersupporter

Yes... still remain. Manual fullinstallationupgrade works but no automatic Client-Update.
  •  
Sam Cizkovsky (Kerio)

Hi dersupporter,

I am not able to reproduce this issue. Can you please tell me the build of your Windows 10 as well as Office 2013 version? It can be found in Outlook 2013: File -> Office Account -> About Outlook - The first line there.

Regards,

Samuel Čížkovský
QA Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
elmacsrl

I have installed manually the update on these machines, this works, attached are the win10 version and Outlook 2013 of one of the machines, I hope this help you.

• Attachment: Outlook.jpg
    (Size: 136.13KB, Downloaded 143 times)
  • Attachment: Win10.jpg
    (Size: 107.46KB, Downloaded 145 times)
  •  
Sam Cizkovsky (Kerio)

Hello elmacsrl.
Thank you, your information was very helpful. I was able to reproduce the issue. Previously, I wasn't able to reproduce it because it didn't happen on earlier version of Outlook 2013.

I passed information to our developers and we're working on a solution.

Thank you both very much for your cooperation and reporting!
Regards,

Samuel Čížkovský
QA Engineer | Kerio
  •  
pcardoso

Hi,

I have the exact same problem...
Plase release a fix asap Very Happy
  •  
Wilco

I won't install with auto update. But if I install manually on one client the 64b version it says that is incompatible with the server version (which is 32b). When I want to install the 32b version of Kerio Outlook Connector it says that it cannot be installed with the Outlook 2013 64b version.
It worked before. Sad

Kerio Connect 9.2.3 on Windows Server 2012 R2 (dutch)
  •  
elmacsrl

I don't have this configuration, I have succesfully installed manually the update on 2 machines with windows 10 64bit but also the server machine and Kerio Connect are 64bit version.
Obviously, I have disabled the autoupdate feature on server configuration, and now I wait for a fix.
  •  
Sam Cizkovsky (Kerio)

Hi Wilco,
I tested your scenario and it works correctly for me. If you have Office 64-bit version, there's no question you need 64-bit of Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline). Can you please tell me what's OS your server has and attach screenshot of error while installing 64-bit package?

Btw. for manual installation you don't need to distinguish between 32 and 64-bit package, because integration page (on web login page "Integration with Windows", or http://yourserver/integration/integration2/windows.html) offers you universal package under link "Download Kerio Outlook Connector".

Regards,

[Updated on: Fri, 04 September 2015 19:24]

Samuel Čížkovský
QA Engineer | Kerio
  •  
Wilco

@Sam (Kerio)

I reinstall kerio-connect-koff-8.5.2-4957-win today on the client and now it seems to work. Confused
By the way the server OS is Windows Server 2008 32b (dutch).

Kerio Connect 9.2.3 on Windows Server 2012 R2 (dutch)
Previous Topic: PCI Compliance with port 25
Next Topic: Обучение Bayes спам фильтра
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 21:34:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00529 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.